Event History 2013: post-release
2017 • 2015 • 2014 • 2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008
infor-media Russia is pleased to announce sales start of 6th International Forum “Professional Mobile Radio-communication” which is to be held in Novotel Moscow City on October 3-4, 2013!
FIVE REASONS TO REGISTER TODAY:
- 300+ attendees, 40+ speeches, 20+ exhibitors of brand-new equipment
- The largest Russian Forum for users of professional mobile communication. 47 % of Forum attendees are PMR end users. Among them: representatives of law enforcement bodies, mining and large manufacturing plants, transport companies and others.
- Case studies of the most important projects of the last year: thorough review of current practice.
- NEW! Analytical Business Breakfast, 2 discussion clubs and informal evening reception for all attendees.
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY! We will assist you in arranging meetings with your partners.
- World market of professional mobile communication: global trends, industry structure, key players and their roles. What international PMR trends will come to Russia?
- State policy of frequency allocation. Legal aspects of PMR use.
- Information security issues. Professional mobile communication for security agencies and social security services.
- Future of professional mobile radio-communication. Broadband access to PMR. Migration of PMR to LTE. Is this scenario real for Russia?
- Technical problems and their solutions in building-up communication network.
- CASE-STUDY SESSION. Experience of PMR use by corporate clients.
CEO, Tetra Critical Communications Association
Representatives of State regulatory authorities, international associations, leading system integrators, largest PMR operators, line managers of radio-communication corporate users.
To learn more call +7 495 995-80-04
P.S. You can download a brochure of the conference