Event History 2014: post-release
2017 • 2015 • 2014 • 2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008
Our Forum is a traditional ground for discussion of key issues concerning professional radio communication development. It is a meeting point of key branch leaders: mobile communication providers, systems integrators, vendors, government authorities, representatives of security ministries and mass media.
Our forum is the biggest event in amount of professional radio communication end customers! It is traditionally supported by TETRA and DMR associations.
For the first time we formed Expert Council, which members help to form a business programme. As a result we guarantee that on our event you can discuss the most important topics in this sphere!
- Analytics! Evolution of the PMR system market: global trends and the latest achievements.
- Focus issue! Experience of PMR networks deployment and operation in the disaster consequence management
- Case-study! Experience of the Finnish colleagues. Modern control and situation centers. Critical Communication Systems
- Case-study from representatives Oil and Gas sector
- New! Discussion Club. LTE for professional radio communication
- New! Satellite communication-based PMR systems. Integration of navigation systems addressing PMR systems
- New! Development of information and telecommunication environment in the Arctic
- Exhibition! High technologies, new equipment
- New! Evening reception for Forum members
On our Forum you will find representatives of:
- government authorities
- administration and town councils
- international associations
- transportation providers
- airports, sea and river ports
- main fuel-and-energy companies
- equipment and software manufacturers
- key systems integrators
- biggest professional radio communication operators
- management companies of sports facilities
The Forum combines
- best products and solutions,
- fully reflects Russian PMR market,
- provides 360° review and insight of the current technologies and business challenges,
- represents major end users from both public and private sector.